Wednesday, March 2, 2011

candy is dandy....

my husband brought me skittles and a million other assorted treats today, because he knew how bad my sweet tooth was today. what a gem. i think it may have inspired me to name this next beanie, Skittles and Sprinkles..... anywho, i have 2 pictures for the Daily Crocheations:


'Sprinkle Me!' Keepcake

'Skittles and Sprinkles' beanie























 OH! and i also have another picture to add to my Photo for the Day. we had a serious snow storm the other night, and decided to go for a drive into town. haha, great pictures, but there were bad, bad, drivers. of course, this IS Utah!




3 comments:

  1. You two are so cute together! :) I love that cupcake! The frosting looks real! yummo! lol and the hat looks great! your so creative! ;)

    I'm so jealous! We havent gotten any snow at all. booo. have fun playing in it and the snow flurry picture is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure I missed this post, so sorry about the delay. I'm LOVING the cupcakes. Super cute! The Skittles beanie is very fun!

    ReplyDelete