Monday, March 14, 2011

crochet til it hurts..

my hands were so cramped up from crocheting, i took a couple days off. i have some pictures of my latest projects though. i made some for my sister's birthday, and the legwarmers were just for me. i'm excited to get back to the hook and yarn tonight, cause i'll be able to start the Care Bear hat.


my take on an 80's classic: the legwarmers!


Jill's Birthday Keepcake
A place for all your chirps, a little booklet!
The back of the bird booklet
The inside.
The Pink Cupcake booklet
The inside has a place to put magnets.

3 comments:

  1. I love all your new projects Kelly!! They look amazing! I love the colors of the legwarmers. :) and those booklets rock! You amaze me with your talent! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love my birthday gifts you made! Saige was trying to steal the booklet for herself, little snipe ;) You just keep getting better and better everyday! Truly an awesome talent you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so awesome and I love the leg warmers!

    ReplyDelete