Friday, February 25, 2011

have your cupcake, and eat it too...

today, i've got two pictures. the one is the Keepsake Cupcake i made that you can put make up or jewelry in, or toys, all kinds of knick knacks. and the second picture is the hat i made for my husband last night. he needed one without ear flaps for work. i'm so glad it's friday, more time with my honey!

Keepcake for all your treasures!

The inside of the Keepcake.

Zachy's hat.





Here's my Picture for the Day, i took it last night. Zach's taking me to the car on piggy back, since it had just snowed.




3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the cupcake keepsake! It's really cute Kelbs. I just get more and more impressed with your creative craftiness! (oh and TOTALLY jealous you have someone to give you a piggyback ride when it's snowy out. i would crush saige.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cupcake Kelly! I love the top of it. It's so fuzzy. Lol. And Zach's hat turned out great! I love how the blue really pops out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jill: baha, just tell Saige to do it, see how that works. i'm sure she'd try her best!

    @ Katelyn: yeah, i found this really awesome fuzzy yarn at the D.I., i got two skeins! i want to make more... but i haven't decided colors.

    Thanks for the compliments, both of you! it sure makes me feel good, and gives me drive to do more!!

    ReplyDelete