Wednesday, February 23, 2011

one hat, two hat, gray hat, blue hat...

'got the blues' beanie

'be all that you can be'anie

Birthday Cake

'in the gray area' beanie

'seeing red' beanie        



*These are just some of my first hats, i'll post more in the morning (as you can see it's way too late to still be up, but insomnia is part of my artistic flair!). my style has evolved a bit, mostly just with the quality of my work, and the detail and designs that i can do. but i've stuck to the original idea of my hats, which is trying to make unique, funky, stylish hats that fit the personalities of each person i make them for! people, places, movies and music are the inspiration for anything i create!

the bed is calling my name, and well.....so is the yarn. i'm off to Crochet Land, GOODNIGHT!



i thought it would be fun (i have a friend that does this), to post a picture that i've taken, of anything, anyone.. as long as it's within the last 24 hours. a new one. every. single. day. so here's the first!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog land! It looks like you figured it out and your on your way! I love that you know how to crochet and I am a little jealous:) When you have a mom that is a genius at it though then the pressures on!:)I look forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! i've been thinking about starting my blog up again. this just might give me the 'push' i needed. love ya kelbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Angie: yeah, i finally figured it out. it was a bit frustrating, i don't really know how it happened but i created a blog, then somehow it disappeared! but i started over and paid more attention to what i was doing! it's seriously is a great thing to have such a crafty mom, but also intimidating! she's so amazing at it! thanks for stopping by!

    @ Jill: sup, sister?! you should start it up. i still have it saved in my favorites, i look at it still from time to time to see if you've updated! haha.

    ReplyDelete