Thursday, February 24, 2011

i think they've got the alias that you've been living under...

i'm listening to the song Gloria, hence the title. well, to be completely honest, Zach has it on while he's lifting. i think he's gotten more into 80's music because of me. it's a great gift to give someone the gift of great music! haha. i'm having a great day today, so far. Zach decided he's going to make us chili tonight. i mentioned yesterday i was craving it. so he told me we could go to Chili's or have chili. and since we went to Chili's, tonight i get the other! he's such a sweetie.

the other awesome news i have is that my two friends, my sister Jill and best friend Katelyn started blogging, too! so we're the blogging babes now!

onto the next set of hat pictures, i suppose. once i get all the previously made hats up, i can just post the daily creation. maybe that's what i'll call them. Daily Crochet Creations. quick, what's that in a powerword? (i'm obsessed with doing powerwords, it's me and Zach's 'thing')...... let's see. Daily Crocheations! how about it?

This is the 'Dark Choco Mint Chip' beanie

'I Got the Blues' beanie

my Sweet niece Maylee in the 'Mellow Yellow Cake' beanie

She's so sweet, i had to post two!

Here's the twin hat, on Maylee's twin sister, but in green!

Gosh, i love these two cuties!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the hats! (and powerwords ;) If I buy you some yarn, will you make and display my sweet flower scarf? I will love you forever and ever, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, let me know when we can go pick out yarn!

    ReplyDelete