Wednesday, February 23, 2011

oodles and oodles of beanies for your noodle!

more of my hats to display, while i can still see straight. i have the big migraine coming on. it's starting to be something to look forward to, i get migraines almost daily. hooray for me!



'Wearing my heart on my...Head' beanie. and my adorable niece, Leili!

She's perfected the scowl.....

But two seconds later, it's gone! haha. she's wearing the '100% Muppet Fur' beanie

showing of our hats ice skating!



Newsboy cap for the Newsgirl!

I think this one looks like 'Lumpy Oatmeal' so that's what i call it.

'In the Navy' beanie! i made this hat for my best friend.

'Yellow there, mate' beanie

by a weird accident, this hat turned into the "Spaghetti and Meatballs' beanie

Fuzzy Blue

Fuzzy Purple

'Mint Choco Chip' beanie

'Blue and Greenie' beanie

'Black and Blue Heart' beanie

'Candyland' beanie

My husband in the Viking beanie. Valhalla here he comes!

Little 'Baby Bumble Bee'nie

'Green with Envy' beanie

my Panda Bear beanie!

2 comments:

  1. Well good job on figuring out the picture thing haha. i tried and it wouldn't let me! I LOVE my hat! I wear it daily lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the pics kelly! they look great :)

    ReplyDelete